Recreational swim – Open and reserved/private swim
Is your dog eligible for recreational swimming? If your dog is healthy (no lameness, weakness, recent surgery, or other physical issues) they are eligible for recreational swimming. If your dog has had surgery recently (within the last eight months), has mobility issues or other health issues we will need to assess whether he/she is eligible. This screening is for the safety of your dog. Please contact us if you have any questions as to whether your dog is eligible. If your dog isn’t eligible, we have a full range of services that can possibly help to get your dog in shape for the recreational pool.
CRCG’s recreational pools are open but due to COVID we are currently requiring that all swims are reserved for your safety. Call to reserve your swim time today!
If it’s your dog’s first time swimming in our facility, call to schedule a time for your first visit for orientation.
Swim your dog for fun or exercise in the Front Range’s first and largest public, heated, indoor pools. Our Englewood location offers a 26F x 18F pool and Broomfield offers a 41F x 21F pool and boy, is it fun!
To ensure high standards of hygiene, our water management system filters, heats and sanitizes the water through a circulation pump, a specially designed in-line electric heater and a high-rate sand filter system.
Doggy life vests are available for those dogs just learning to swim or those needing a little support.
We ask people to complete an intake form and an orientation with a representative on their first visit. Refer to our pool rules prior to visiting.
Questions? Call us at 303-762-SWIM (7946) or contact us.
You will get wet! 🙂 Adjust your wardrobe accordingly. Please Note: Only CRCG staff members are allowed in the pool with the dogs.
Like all public pools, we must have rules for safety and enjoyment for all.
- For the safety of all dogs visiting CRCG’s clinic, CRCG requires all our canine visitors to be vaccinated or titered for rabies and Da2ppcpv. We also recommend bordatella (kennel cough).
- You are responsible for your dog and its behavior while in the clinic, including your dog’s interaction with other dogs. Please attend to your dogs at all times: There is no doggy life guard so this is especially important while your dog is in the rec pool.
- All dogs MUST BE ON LEASH while in the clinic but outside the gated pool area.
- The pool is available on a first-come-first-serve basis during normal hours of operation and we generally try to keep the limit to no more than 5 dogs at a time in the pool (although this depends on age, size, maturity, experience in pool).
- Children must be under parental control at all times and may not get into the pool with a dog.
- CRCG personnel will ask overly aggressive dogs and/or owners to either take a time-out or to leave the premises.
- No food or drinks in the pool area.
- Incontinent dogs are not permitted in CRCG’s pools for health reasons.
- NO RUNNING BY HUMANS on deck or around pools.
- Please feed your dog several hours before swimming or after swimming. It is very important that you either walk your dog and/or take him/her out to our back area prior to entering the pool.
- You must take your dog out to the “restroom” before entering the pool, and every 10 – 15 minutes while swimming. Repeated droppings in the pool may result in a pool ban for your dog.
- If your dog is cranky or has a lot of doggy personality, please ask for assistance from a CRCG representative.
- Do not enter the gated pool area without permission from clinic staff.
- You must sign-in before swimming your dog.
You are totally and completely responsible for the care, conduct and actions of your dog in the clinic.
Recreational Swim Seven Days a Week
There is an initial visit orientation swim fee (up to two dogs). Please call to schedule your orientation visit. After the initial visit, there is a per dog swim fee or you can purchase a membership. Club F.E.T.C.H. membership available in Broomfield and Englewood.
PLEASE NOTE: Only healthy dogs are allowed to use the recreational pool. All post-surgical dogs and dogs weakened by injury or old age require a physical therapist clearance prior to using the recreational pool. If your dog is compromised in any way, please call to schedule an evaluation to obtain clearance prior to using the recreational pool.
We provide towels.