Open SwimEnglewood and Broomfield Pools:
- $25 initial visit orientation swim fee per dog. Please call to schedule the first visit.
- After the initial visit the fee is $15.00 for first dog and $14.00 for each additional dog (same household).
- 1 hour time limit per session.
- Club FETCH 6 month and 12 month memberships available. Check out our new membership options!
Open swim (please call to make a reservation for your first visit) is available on all days except Monday (1p - 5p), Wednesday (9a - 6p) and Sunday (1p - 5p).
Please Note: Only healthy dogs are allowed to use the recreational pool. All post-surgical dogs and dogs weakened by injury or old age require a therapist clearance prior to using the recreational pool. If your dog falls into one of these categories, please call to schedule an evaluation to obtain clearance prior to using the recreational pool.
Reservations Required for all recreational swims during reserved pool time:
Reserved Swim Time:
- Mondays from 1pm to 5pm
- Wednesdays from 9am to 6pm
- Sunday from 1pm to 5pm
Please call ahead to confirm pool availability and reservation status. Reservations can be made in 15 minute increments.
Reserved Swim Fees
Unassisted: 15 minutes - $22.50
Assisted: 15 minutes - $37.50
Reserved swims for more than three dogs, $100/half hour or $200/hour.
Private parties can be booked during reserve pool time or after hours on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.